Personal Information Protection Policy
The Modern Group (hereinafter referred to as “the Group”) recognizes that the appropriate handling and protection of personal information is an important requirement of conducting business and is its social responsibility, and will make every effort to protect personal information as set out in the policy provisions below.
- Personal information collected from this website will be used for the purposes of providing responses and information from the Group and of improving the services provided on this website.
- The Group will not disclose personal information to any third party except where required to do so by law.
- The Group takes all reasonable safety precautions to prevent the loss, destruction, disclosure or modification of personal information.
- The Group will make every effort to protect personal information by complying with all applicable legislation and other regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information.
- Personal information will be checked against the purposes of its use and, where it has been determined that information will no longer be used for those purposes, that information will be disposed of such that it cannot be re-used.
- Where the Group retains personal information and receives an application from the person in question for that information to be released, amended or deleted, the Group will respond quickly.
- Where the Group contracts the handling of personal information to another entity, the Group will ensure through the contractor selection and/or contracting process that the personal information is managed appropriately.